Sunday 7 October 2012

In the Begining

Finally I am stepping into the 21st century and embracing the blogosphere! The name came to mind because at home I am the 'Magpie'. I steal, keep and collect everything and anything I think is beautiful. My current collection includes magazines, shopping bags, boxes, clothes tags and  postcards. Also, if anything is lost in the house then you will find it in my room!


I love fashion. Unfortunately my bank balance does not always accommodate my spending habits, but that does not mean that I can't  take a cheeky look (she says when her nose is actually pressed up against the shop windows!)


Magpie will feature some of my wishlist items as well as a collection of dedicated posts about fashion, designers, shows, icons and photographers, letting you step inside the world of fashion.




2 comments:

  1. Hey fi this is great. I love your bag collection especially the biba one. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you! I got so so so excited when I found Biba in Edinburgh haha! How could you not know where it was hiding all this time!? x

    ReplyDelete