Friday 17 May 2013

Sunshine Yellow

Heya! So I am thoroughly enjoying my holidays and loving the fact that I have nothing to do! (I am currently ignoring the big pile of dishes in the kitchen and the mess of my room and determined to believe I have nothing to do!) So today I decided to paint my nails yellow, a pure bright sunny yellow.


My Mum can't believe my new colour choice for my nails and it even caught the attention and surprised my Dad's friend (not like a man to noticed but, well, hey it is pretty bright!). But I am falling in love with this colour, which is a trending colour for Spring/Summer 2013 season. The shops are full of yellow, so we can all look just as bright as the summer sun.
I decided to have a wee look around and found out that yellow, symbolises wisdom and means joy and happiness.

Also a Top Tip for those of you who are still studying: yellow creates an uplifting effect and it is full of creative and intellectual energy, so use it around your bedroom and use yellow note pads to help clear your mind and improve your memory (this is true, I did some digging around!)
Like the energy of a bright sunny day, yellow brings relief, clarity and awareness, so have some fun and put some yellow in your life!


Till next time! xxx

1 comment: