Wednesday 22 May 2013

Wearing It Today

Hello, just a wee post today! I haven't done one like this before, so don't laugh! I often wonder if what I wear goes together or if it suits me, I second guess myself a lot! That's my problem, in general, I over analyse EVERYTHING! However, despite my brothers sniggers, I have started experimenting with my look; dressing more how I want to, for me. I am a big believer that what you wear affects your mood and I think it's important to experiment,  have fun and make your fashion personal, cause lets face it, in fashion there is no right or wrong!  

Wearing It Today



Denim Shirt: Republic
Sequin Jumper: Topshop
Patterned Leggings: Dorothy Perkins
Black Shoes: Dorothy Perkins
Black Bag: Primark
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins


(my brother refused to entertain me so my mum was the photographer!)




My sister said to me 'I don't know what your style is or what its called but you have one!' A reassuring, encouraging comment haha! But my family often laugh at me getting all excited about my wardrobe, and are used to my shenanigans! Fashion should always be fun and everyone should enjoy building their own personal style.


"Fashion fades, only style remains the same."
Coco Chanel
Till next time! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment