Thursday 22 August 2013

Week Two: Weekend Baby!

Our first weekend in London was my favourtie (don't know how I can say that it was all ma favoutie...but seriously this was my favourite haha!) In the morning we went to our local street market and stumbled across some Boris Bikes and thought, whhhhy not!?! After much a humming and ahhhing (maybe more like grunting and screaming) I finally worked out how to release my bike (it was a good start!) 


We rode our bikes along Regents Canal, (completely lethal, we almost ended up in the canal several times!) and ended up in Camden.Camden, ah I just loved it! My little face couldn't contain my smile and I could not contain my excitment! I loved wandering in and out of all the stalls, getting lost, listening to the sales patter, finding hidden treasures, I could have stayed there forever. 


Our spot at lunch, a beautiful view of the canal ...


Yet again we took a disco nap and headed out for a night in the town, this time we ended up in Shoreditch...


On Sunday we rose bright eyed and bushy tailed and headed off to Potters Fields Park. Thanks to Google we discovered there was a big screen showing the Wimbledon final! This was our spot, it was completely packed with people on what I am sure was the hottest day of the year! 


The atmosphere alone was electrifying! By miles it was the best game I have ever seen! These was taken straight after Andy's win! The excitement on our faces says it all haha!








 Till next time xxx

2 comments:

  1. I nominated you in the I Heart Summer Tag! All you need to do is follow this link and it shall tell you all about it. Always love reading your posts! :)

    http://sillylittlepictures.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/i-heart-summer-tag.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete