Tuesday 27 August 2013

Week Two: Central Saint Martins

In my second week of summer school we were lucky enough to have a day at Central Saint Martins...


My friends casually posing outside Central Saint Martins!


We had our classes in the LVMH lecture theatre ( I could hardly contain my excitement!) 


It was another glorious day of sunshine and much to our delight the steps overlooking Regents Canal were covered with fake grass and so we spent our lunch hour sunning ourselves and chilling on the grass...




Just outside the school there were fountains which I decided to run in and out of, So. Much. Fun.




After class we walked along Regents Canal, all the way to Camden! 


At Camden Lock we stopped and watched a band called the Kings Parade, I have since become obsessed with their music, definitely worth a listen...



Nutella is possibly my most favourite food, so I was chuffed to find this on the back of a takeaway van haha!


Chilling on the scooter chairs!


Time to go home to Hackney!


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment