Wednesday 25 September 2013

Shopping In London!

So I couldn't resist it, much to my mothers protest, I did naaat go crazy shopping in London. But I did very much enjoy seeing all the window and product displays. Here are a few of my favourite things that I stumbled across...


 This picture of Ted Baker was taken in Selfridges & co. I was then very easily persuaded into treating myself to a very lovely make-up bag, my first and only item I have ever bought from Selfridges,



Can you guess, this was taken in the Christian Louboutin corner in Selfridges...I want it...


Fortnum &Mason remains a strong favourite and I was even around for the chime of the clock at the front of the store. To the tune of the Eton School Anthem, the little doors of the clock opened and figures of Mr Fortnum and Mr Mason appear and bow to each other, turn around and go back inside!


I just stumbled across this beauty, I was in London during the release of Great Gatsby and I very much appreciated  Tiffany's window display.



I of course found Mulberry...


Burberry...


and Vogue House...


I was also in London during the much awaited birth of Kate and Will's baby and I was loving Liberty's sweet baby windows.



Till next time! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment