Wednesday 5 June 2013

My Sweet Tooth

Well it has been a wee while since I last blogged, sorry! I don't really have any excuse other than I have either been  busy being a domestic goddess or I have been at work, working my little butt off!

But yeah, I have always had a very sweet tooth for all things sugary. A childhood favourite was a jammy doughnut! Nothing beats a jammy doughnut! Now I am not a big coffee drinker, however when I was on holiday I became very fond of a certain drink, a cafe bon bon, which was perfect for my sweet tooth. It is condensed milk and a shot of esspresso and it is delicious!


And my Dad, bless him, managed to recreate it back home! Was so good!


As well as enjoying my Dad's coffee creations, this past week I have also been baking!


 Here is my favourite recipe ever! They come out perfect everytime!

Follow that and you should get this! Mmmmm yum! 


Till next time! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment