Tuesday 18 June 2013

Dream Catch Me When I Fall

Hellooo! So I have been home from Rockness for just over a week and it is just a total blur! I can't quite believe I was actually there (and I can't believe how lucky we were with the weather!) For my first ever festival it was just amazing fun. Am hooked and will be back next year!


Here are some of my favourite highlights...

 Wellie boots, an absolute must! Even though there was no mud I wore them all the time! 


All SMILES!


Some of my favourite bands - Lianne la Havas, Camera Obscura, Bombay Bicycle club and Dog is Dead.


But Newton Faulkner, by far was my most favourite. His performance of Dream Catch Me was just magic, I wont ever forget it.


Example on the main stage...


The best tasting Domino Pizza eva!


This photo was taken on the last morning I spent on the campsite, I couldn't sleep, so went for a walk and the view was breathtaking. Makes me proud to be Scottish (yes now I'm going to watch Brave and broaden my accent haha!)


But me and my best friend Eilidh had so much fun! The pair of us met at secondary school and were pretty much inseparable at school, to the point that she knows and remembers more about my life than I do! 


Sunburnt, sleepy and smelly! 

At some point in our lives we all get a little lost, everyone of us, whether it is second guessing a decision we have made, doubt in our abilities to succeed, our fear of failure...but my advice to you is to hang onto the people that make you smile and those who make you laugh, and make memories with them which will last a lifetime.


So I would like to thank you Rockness for great music, fun in the sun and absolute top banter (and great chips, yeah really really good chips!)


See you next year!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. You look like you had so much fun Fiona! Very jealous :)

    http://sillylittlepictures.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete