Thursday 6 June 2013

Off to see Nessie!

Well tomorrow I am jumping on a coach and going on a wee adventure up to Inverness to the banks of Loch Ness! Wooo, my first ever music festival experience and it is Rockness, with my bestest friend!


So I spent the day packing...this is how it went....from this...


...to this...


Yes I was pretty impressed by my packing skills! Although I have never been to a music festival, thanks to many a friends I knew exactly what to take, however I thought I would create a survival list for any fellow festival goers! 

This is my outfit number one (possibly two and three! ha!), which I had a lot of fun putting together.


Floral Dress: Zara
Denim Shirt: Republic
Sunglasses: New Look
Bag: Primark


So yeah wish me luck! 

Till next time xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi ! Great blog post ! I'm new to the blogging community and would love it if you could take a look at my blog and give me some advice ? It would mean a lot ! Maybe we could follow each other too ! :) Thanks so much !

    gemmaandthelittleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete