Friday 26 July 2013

Week One: Summer School

Well heya! Hope we are all well and enjoying this crazy weather (fog so thick I can't see the end of my nose, thunder and lightening and beautiful sunshine!?) Anyhoo I return to tell you of my time in London! Today I would like to show you around London College of Fashion's Centre for Sustainability on Mare Street Hackney - my home for 3 weeks...


The Corridor...


The Reprographics Room..


The Staircase...


The door to possibly the sweatiest little room I have ever known!...


Working hard in the sweaty little room...



And where we went after a hard day of studying in the sweaty little room (I can't express how hot it was in there!) This is our local pub, literally a stone throw away from our accommodation, Pub On The Park (clue is in the name, it was just on London Fields, a massive park which was also lovely to chill in after a day in class!)



The best fish and chips in the world...


More soon! Enjoy the sunshine! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment